Please visit the links below for additional information about the various volunteer opportunities. We hope that you will find an opportunity to fit your interests and availability to help us support the mission of Texas Children's Hospital.
- Medical Center - Located in the Texas Medical Center, volunteers assist in many ways, but usually support pediatric patients by playing games, interacting with families and assisting with administrative duties.
- West Campus - Located in Katy, West Campus offers expert pediatric outpatient services, inpatient care, surgical services and pediatric emergency center. Volunteer support patients, families and staff through various volunteer assignments.
- The Woodlands - Offers expert pediatric care closer than ever before. Inpatient, Outpatient and Emergency Services available. Volunteers support patient, families and staff through various volunteer assignments.
- North Austin - Texas Children’s Hospital North Austin will open its doors February 2024 to bring the best in pediatric and women’s healthcare to the capital city of Texas. Volunteers supports patients, families and staff through various patient assignments
- Groups, Community Organizations & One Time Opportunities - Onsite and Offsite volunteer opportunities and projects.