Thank you for selecting Texas Children's Pediatrics Conroe. We are proud to care for your children and are dedicated to their health and well-being.
Our team provides a wide range of services for infants, children and adolescents including:
- New parent conferences
- Newborn and infant care, including state of Texas-required screenings
- Comprehensive well-child visits, including immunizations for all ages
- Adolescent care
- Treatment of acute and chronic illnesses
- Routine lab work and screening
- Developmental, hearing and vision screenings
- Camp, school and sports physicals
- Minor emergency care and treatment
- Same-day appointments for ill patients
- Separate exam waiting areas for well and ill patients
- Asthma care, including lung-function testing
- First aid for pediatric trauma, including repair of minor lacerations
Patients are seen by appointment only unless there is an emergency.
404 River Pointe Dr Suite 100, Conroe, TX 77304
Ready to make an appointment?
Billing and insurance
Payment for medical services can be made by credit card and is due at the time of service. It is the parent or guardian’s responsibility to pay any deductible, co-pay or co-insurance required by the insurance provider. As a courtesy, our office will file claims with any of our Texas Children’s Pedatrics-contracted insurance plans. Please bring your insurance card to every visit. For more information about billing and payment practices, please view our financial policy / En Español
Insurance plans accepted
Texas Children’s Pediatrics currently accepts a wide range of health insurance plans and Medicaid products, and we’re always adding more. Follow the link below to see our complete list of plans we accept.
Written or electronic prescriptions will be given after a patient has been seen by a physician or nurse practitioner.
For routine prescription refills, please contact your pharmacy. If your child has no refills available, please contact your child’s Texas Children’s Pediatrics practice.