Video visit appointments available 7 days a week from 9:00am to 11:00pm. Learn More
Radiology Second Opinion
Texas Children’s Hospital Department of Radiology welcomes the opportunity to provide second opinions and collaborate with health care providers about the care of their patients. All second opinion cases are reviewed by a board certified pediatric radiologist.
At Texas Children’s Hospital, we have routine multidisciplinary medical, oncology, pathology, and surgical conferences. If there is need, after second opinion interpretation, we have an ancillary team who can efficiently guide referral and definitive treatment of your condition by world class leaders in their field, whether it is a sports medicine injury or an orthopaedic oncology case.
Insurance companies will usually pay for second opinions, but please verify with the insurance carrier.
1. Complete the Radiology Second Opinion Form
2. Email completed forms to email@example.com or fax forms to:
- Main Campus: 832-825-5512
- West Campus: 832-227-1226
- Woodlands Campus: 936-267-5902
3. CDs of images should be dropped off or mailed directly to the campus of your choice:
- Main Campus
Texas Children's Hospital
Attn. Radiology Imaging Services
6701 Fannin Street, 4th Floor
Houston, TX 77030
- West Campus
Texas Children's Hospital West Campus
18200 Katy Freeway, 2nd Floor
Houston, TX 77094
- Woodlands Campus
Texas Children's Hospital The Woodlands
17600 Interstate 45 South, 1st Floor
The Woodlands, TX 77384
- Note: Referring physicians may upload images to our online portal (AMBRA).
For assistance with AMBRA or the referral process, please call Radiology Imaging Services (formerly Film Library) at 832-822-1202.