Thank you for choosing Texas Children's Pediatrics Piney Point. Our practice is dedicated to the health and well being of children from birth through adolescence.
Our team provides a wide range of services for infants, children and adolescents including:
- Prenatal counseling
- Newborn and infant care, including state of Texas-required screenings
- Comprehensive well-child visits, including immunizations for all ages
- Adolescent care
- Treatment of acute and chronic illnesses
- Routine lab work and screening
- Developmental, hearing and vision screenings
- Camp; school and sports physicals
- Saturday appointments for sick children
- Minor emergency care and treatment and
- Four waiting rooms for well and ill patients, newborns/adolescents and teens
All non-emergency visits to Texas Children's Pediatrics Piney Point must be by appointment.
Texas Children's Pediatrics Piney Point has admitting privileges at Texas Children's Hospital, St. Luke's Episcopal Hospital, the Women's Hospital of Texas and The Methodist Hospital.
2450 Fondren Suite 310, Houston, TX 77063