We are accepting new patients at Texas Children's Pediatrics Katy so contact us today at 281-398-3100.
Thank you for choosing Texas Children’s Pediatrics Katy. Our entire team welcomes you to our practice! We are proud to provide care to our patients from birth through adolescence and look forward to being your child’s medical home.
Our pediatricians are certified by the American Board of Pediatrics and have special training in the unique needs of pediatric patients.
Our team provides a wide range of services to infants, children and adolescence including:
- Newborn and infant care, including state of Texas required screenings
- Comprehensive well-child visits, including immunizations, hearing and vision screens and developmental assessments
- Adolescent care
- Treatment of most acute and chronic illnesses
- Routine lab work and screening
- Camp, school and sports physicals
- Preventative asthma care
- Nutrition and weight management
- 24 hour emergency call service
We are excited to offer in-person and telemedicine appointments to our patients. Contact us today to discuss your appointment options.
New patient paperwork
Please download, complete and send in the new patient forms, along with a copy of the front and back of your insurance card, to email@example.com or fax them to 832-825-8880.
The forms needed include general registration, medical history and consent as well as the following:
- Notice of privacy practices
Explains the privacy rights of patient medical records
- Acknowledgement of privacy practices
Indicates that the notice of privacy practices has been made available to you
- Financial policy - No show
Explains the policy for payment of services
- TVFC eligibility
Determines whether your child is eligible for Texas Vaccines for Children (TVFC). If your child is qualified for TVFC, please sign and date.
- Immunization registry
Allow the State of Texas to have an electronic copy of your child's immunization record. If you consent, TXDSHS can replace your child's immunization records if they are ever lost. If you do not consent, please sign and date.
After an appointment, our physicians will write, call or fax in prescriptions. Our office may be called for routine prescription refills.
705 S Fry Rd # 120 Katy, TX 77450