Virtual visit appointments available 7 days a week from 9:00am to 11:00pm. Learn More
Texas Children's Behavioral Health and Developmental Services referral has been replaced by specialty specific referrals to better meet the needs of our providers and patients. The links are:
- Referral to Texas Children's Psychiatry
- Referral to Texas Children's Developmental Pediatrics
- Texas Children’s Referral to Downs Syndrome
- Referral to Texas Children's Autism Clinic
- Physician Referral to Texas Children's Psychology
- Self-Referral to Texas Children's Psychology
To refer your patient to Developmental Pediatrics, please complete the following steps.
- Review guidelines
To ensure that your patient receives the best possible care, please review the referral guidelines below and submit the requested information with the online referral form.
- Complete the online referral form or submit via Texas Children’s Link
Developmental Pediatrics referrals must be submitted by the patient's referring provider
Developmental Pediatrics does not accept self-referrals submitted by patient/parent
Note: Our online referral forms must be completed using an updated browser such as Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome or Safari. Users are no longer able to successfully complete our forms using Internet Explorer.
- Provide patient with scheduling instructions
- Follow your patients’ care
Request access or log in to Texas Children's Link, an online provider portal connection to Texas Children’s electronic medical record. With Texas Children's Link, you are able to place and cancel orders and referrals, access patient medical records, view images, receive updates and notifications, and more.