Developmental Pediatrics and Autism
- Monday - Friday: 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
The Woodlands (return patients only): 936-321-0808
For over 50 years, the Meyer Center for Developmental Pediatrics and Autism has provided medically directed diagnostic services for infants, children and adolescents spanning the full spectrum of developmental-behavioral pediatrics – from intellectual disabilities, autism spectrum disorders, and cerebral palsy to learning disabilities, attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder (ADHD), and developmental coordination disorders. The center also provides medically directed developmental evaluations for children at increased risk for developmental-behavioral disorders due to prematurity or other neonatal complications, medical conditions such as congenital heart disease or neurologic disorders, genetic syndromes, or adverse psychosocial experiences.
In addition to evaluating patients referred to the Meyer Center for Developmental Pediatrics and Autism, the providers evaluate patients through various subspecialty clinics and programs including:
- Autism Program
- Desmond Neonatal Follow-Up Clinic
- Down Syndrome Clinic
- Spina Bifida Program
- Cardiac Developmental Outcomes
- Fragile X Clinic
- Cerebral Palsy Clinic
- SOAR Program (High Risk Neonatal Follow Up clinic) - only available at Texas Children's Hospital The Woodlands
- Tuberous Sclerosis Clinic
Developmental Pediatrics and Autism Newsletter
Meyer Center for Developmental Pediatrics and Autism Center e-newsletter releases:
- 8/4/21 – Back To School… In a Pandemic… 2.0
- 1/13/2021 – Welcome 2021!
- 2/26/21 – Family Stories Can Make a Difference
- 3/9/21 – Special Education Alert!
- 5/12/21 – Counseling and Therapy 101