Video visit appointments available 7 days a week from 9:00am to 11:00pm. Learn More
Sutapa Khatua, MD
My goal is to provide compassionate care for our patients, treat them with respect, listen to the families, and create a safe environment for them.
- Medically complex patients
- Caring for adolescents with significant medical care needs
- Teaching medical students
- Healthcare quality and safety
Mazur LJ, Khatua S, and Sandberg D. Unilateral Amaurosis in a Teenager with Spina Bifida and a Ventriculoperitoneal shunt: Consultant for Pediatricians: 12(9):422-423, 2013
Khatua S, Pickard LR, and Mazur LJ. Two Teenage Brothers with Chest Wall Abnormalities: Consultant for Pediatricians: 11(8) 2012
Perez C, Herzog C, and Khatua S. Hepatoblastoma in a child with Sotos syndrome 1: Consultant for Pediatricians: 2015:14(10):475-476, 2015
Martinez D, Khatua S, Mazur LJ. An unusual Tongue in a 5-year-old: Consultant for Pediatricians January 2018
Nickell MD, Khatua S. What is causing this adolescent’s shoulder pain? Consultant 360 June 2018
Fonseca A, Khatua S. Neuropathic Pain in an Adolescent: Consultant 360 September 2018
Khatua, S., Geltemeyer, A. & Gourishankar, A. Tuberculosis: Is the landscape changing?. Pediatr Res 81, 265–270 (2017). https://doi.org/10.1038/pr.2016.205
* Texas Children's Hospital physicians' licenses and credentials are reviewed prior to practicing at any of our facilities. Sections titled From the Doctor, Professional Organizations and Publications were provided by the physician's office and were not verified by Texas Children's Hospital.