Your child's health is important to you around the clock – not just during office hours. That’s why Texas Children’s now offers MyChart, your FREE, secure online connection to our system. MyChart makes it easy for you to:
- Request, confirm and cancel appointments online
- Review your appointment history, chronic illnesses, medical and surgical history, allergies, medications and after-visit summaries
- Email non-urgent medical questions and get a response within 2 business days
- Request prescription renewals online
- View many test results online and print them
- Conveniently complete medical questionnaires prior to appointments
- View and print your child's immunization records
- Access your child’s growth chart
Login to MyChart
If you already have an account set up, you can login to MyChart online.
Download the App
MyChart is also available as an app for most smartphones. Download and run the application on your device and then select Texas Children's Hospital as your provider.
Activate Your Account
If you already have an activation code, enter it on this page to activate your MyChart account.
If you have not yet enrolled in MyChart, signing up is simple:
Ask the staff at your clinic’s reception desk for an activation form to complete, and return it when you are finished. You can also download and fill out the activation form at home and bring it to your clinic office at Texas Children's. Please note that this form must be completed for children up to 18 years old. You will receive an email notification within 2 weeks confirming your MyChart account access. If you are a patient 18 years or older, please request a MyChart access code here.
For more information or help with your account activation, please call:
Monday to Friday, 8 am - 5 pm
or email us at email@example.com
If you have any questions about your financial account or billing, please contact us at the number printed on your statement, or call:
Texas Children's Hospital
Texas Children's Physicians Service Organization
Texas Children's Pavilion for Women
832-824-2999 / Toll Free 888-263-6360
Texas Children's Pediatrics
Texas Children's Urgent Care
Texas Children's Health Plan - The Center for Children and Women
MyChart® Epic Systems Corporation