Your child's health is important to you around the clock – not just during office hours. That’s why Texas Children’s offers MyChart, your secure patient information portal.
MyChart allows you to:
- Schedule Texas Children's Hospital appointments online
- View list of departments accepting online appointments
- Earlier Appointment Offers via Wait Lists
- Automatically receive a text if an earlier appointment time becomes available
- Click here for more information about Wait Lists
- Schedule Texas Children's Pediatrics appointments online
- Access details for upcoming appointments, including driving directions and contact information
Communicate with Your Health Care Team
- Email non-urgent medical questions and clinical photos to your provider
- Request prescription renewals online
- Conveniently complete medical questionnaires prior to appointments
- Pay your bill
- Create payment plans
- Update insurance and demographics information
Easily Access Information
- Review appointment history, chronic illnesses, medical and surgical history, allergies, medications and visit and admissions summaries
- View and print test results, immunization records, and growth charts
- Request and receive information releases of patient medical records
Download the App
If you have not yet enrolled in MyChart, signing up is simple:
Ask the staff at your clinic’s reception desk for an activation form to complete, and return it when you are finished. You can also download and fill out the activation form at home and bring it to your clinic office at Texas Children's.
Please note that this form must be completed for children up to 18 years old. You will receive an email with your access code and instructions within two weeks of receipt of this form.
If you are a patient 18 years or older, please request a MyChart access code here.
For more information or help with your account activation, please call:
Monday to Friday, 8 am - 5 pm
or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions about your financial account or billing, please contact us at the number printed on your statement, or call:
Texas Children's Hospital
Texas Children's Physicians Service Organization
Texas Children's Pavilion for Women
832-824-2999 / Toll Free 888-263-6360
Texas Children's Pediatrics
Texas Children's Urgent Care
Texas Children's Health Plan - The Center for Children and Women
Urgent medical needs: This service is not for urgent medical needs. If you or your child needs urgent medical attention, please 911.
MyChart® Epic Systems Corporation