Texas Children's Specialty Care Upper Kirby
For questions, referrals or to make an appointment, please call 713-533-9016.
Address: 3023 Kirby Dr #201, Houston, TX 77098
This location provides specialized physician and diagnostic care. Services include:
- X-ray hours
- Monday - Friday: 8 a.m. to 4:45 p.m.
- Saturday: 8 a.m. to 12 p.m.
- Ultrasound hours
- Monday - Friday: 8 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Physicians wishing to refer can send a written order with their patient or fax directly to 832-825-8969. Physicians within Texas Children’s can order x-ray and ultrasound directly through EPIC by selecting "Kirby."
Orthopedic Care - Now Available on Saturday
The specialized orthopedic care at Texas Children’s Hospital is now available during convenient Saturday hours. Starting May 2019, patients can be seen by an advanced practice provider, specialty-trained in pediatric orthopedic injuries/conditions, during Saturday morning hours at Texas Children’s Specialty Care Upper Kirby.
An ideal option for busy families, the clinic will be open from 8 a.m. to noon to treat routine and urgent cases. Services provided include:
- Fracture evaluation (including X-ray)
- Injury evaluation (knees, ankles, arms, wrists, etc.)
- Routine injury follow-up, at the discretion of your surgeon/physician
- Routine surgical follow-up, at the discretion of your surgeon/physician
Appointments and walk-ins welcome. Please note not all conditions will be seen during this clinic.
If you are a current patient of a Texas Children’s orthopedic surgeon or recently underwent surgery, please call 832-822-2778 to connect with your doctor to determine if your child or patient is a candidate.