Thank you for choosing the pediatricians of Texas Children's Pediatrics Fannin to care for your children's health. Our physicians and staff are dedicated to the health and well-being of your children, and in keeping with that commitment, we are proud to have one of the highest vaccination rates in the greater Houston area.
Our team provides a wide range of services for infants, children and adolescents including:
- Prenatal counseling
- Newborn and infant care, including state of Texas-required screenings
- Comprehensive well-child visits, including immunizations for all ages
- Adolescent care
- Treatment of acute and chronic illnesses
- Routine lab work and screening
- Developmental, hearing and vision screenings
- Camp; school and sports physicals
- Minor emergency care and treatment
- Ear piercing
- Same-day appointments for ill patients
Appointments are required to see a doctor. Our pediatricians have admitting privileges at Texas Children's Hospital, The Methodist Hospital, St. Luke's Episcopal Hospital and The Woman's Hospital of Texas.
7900 Fannin, Ste. 3500 Houston, TX 77054