Texas Medical Center
Texas Children's Hospital - Main Campus
6701 Fannin Street, Mark Wallace Tower, 11th Floor
Houston, TX 77030
Sharonda Janeya Alston Taylor, MD
- Adolescent reproductive health (males and non-surgical gynecology)
- Polycystic ovary syndrome
- True cost of incorporating nationally recommendations to treat adolescent obesity in a comprehensive multidisciplinary program
- Polycystic ovary syndrome diagnosis, treatment and comorbidity treatment
Alston Taylor Sand Hergenroeder AC. Waist circumference predicts increased cardiometabolic risk in normal weight adolescent males. International Journal of Pediatric Obesity June 2011: 6( 2-2): e307-e311 (doi:10.3109/17477166.2011.575149).
Career Development Award in Adolescent Health from the Society for Adolescent Medicine 2008
* Texas Children's Hospital physicians' licenses and credentials are reviewed prior to practicing at any of our facilities. Sections titled From the Doctor, Professional Organizations and Publications were provided by the physician's office and were not verified by Texas Children's Hospital.