Video visit appointments available 7 days a week from 9:00am to 11:00pm. Learn More
Texas Children’s operates mobile clinics to provide trusted, high-quality medical services to children who may not have the access or opportunity to receive health care. Our fleet of mobile clinics travel all over the Greater Houston area to provide comprehensive health care to under-resourced children. The mobile clinics provide free care to children from newborn to 18 years of age. The clinics are open to the public; children do not have to attend the school where the clinic is parked to receive care.
- Appointments are STRONGLY recommended.
- We take walk-in patients, but services are limited by staffing, supplies and time. Once our patient limit is reached daily, we cannot take any more walk-in patients. If you do not have an appointment, we cannot guarantee that you will be seen.
- Families are encouraged to arrive early.
- Children MUST be accompanied by parent or legal guardian.
- Families MUST come with all available copies of their immunization/vaccine/shot records including records from countries of origin
- We provide immunizations to all children who are eligible for VFC vaccines.
- We provide well child check-ups for uninsured children.
- * Eligibility requirements apply
e take walk-in patients, but services and immunizations are limited by staffing, supplies and time.
Aceptamos pacientes sin cita, pero tenemos limitaciones de tiempo, suministros y personal). No podemos garantizarle que lo atenderán si no tiene una cita.
Please click here to read the Vaccine Information Statements (VISs) to learn about vaccines available to your child.