The Texas Children’s mobile clinics are offering all childhood immunizations (including flu) by appointment only. Click here to learn more.
Call 832-824-6355 to make an appointment for immunizations!
Please click here to read the Vaccine Information Statements (VISs) to learn about vaccines available to your child.
Texas Children’s operates mobile clinics to provide trusted, high-quality medical services to children who may not have the access or opportunity to receive health care. Our fleet of mobile clinics travel to low-income, largely Hispanic neighborhoods to provide comprehensive health care to underserved children. The mobile clinics provide free care to children from newborn to 18 years of age. The clinics are open to the public; children do not have to attend the school where the clinic is parked to receive care.
- Our clinic is a first come, first served walk-in service.
- No appointments needed.
- Services and immunizations are limited by staffing, supplies and time.
- Families are encouraged to arrive early.
- Children MUST be accompanied by parent or legal guardian.
- Families MUST come with all available copies of their immunization/vaccine/shot records including records from countries of origin
- * Eligibility requirements apply
The mission of Texas Children's Mobile Clinic Program is to provide comprehensive health care and preventive education to underserved children in the Houston area.
Our goals are to:
- Educate families about health insurance options
- Explain to families the advantages of establishing a permanent medical home for their children
- Increase immunization rates in target areas
- Reduce inappropriate ER use by increasing access to health care in target areas
- Promote health education and healthy living in the communities served
- Provide a learning opportunity for Baylor College of Medicine medical students and residents with a focus on barriers in caring for underserved children and the importance of reducing health care disparities
Mobile Clinic Schedule
To listen to a recording with our clinic locations, please dial 832-824-6780 and choose Option 2 for Superkids Mobile Clinic locations and Option 3 for Ronald McDonald Care Mobile locations.
Fill out this form to request one of our mobile clinics to come and provide services at your event.