Virtual visit appointments available 7 days a week from 9:00am to 11:00pm. Learn More
Mobile Clinic Schedule
Texas Children’s operates mobile clinics to provide trusted, high-quality medical services to children who may not have the access or opportunity to receive health care. Our fleet of mobile clinics travel all over the Greater Houston area to provide comprehensive health care to under-resourced children. The mobile clinics provide free care to children from newborn to 18 years of age. The clinics are open to the public; children do not have to attend the school where the clinic is parked to receive care.
- We accept walk-in patients
- Appointments are recommended.
- Note that services are limited by staffing, supplies and time. Once our patient limit is reached daily, we cannot take any more walk-in patients.
- Families are encouraged to arrive early.
- Children MUST be accompanied by parent or legal guardian.
- Families MUST come with all available copies of their immunization/vaccine/shot records including records from countries of origin
- We provide immunizations to all children who are eligible for VFC vaccines.
- We provide well child check-ups for uninsured children.
- * Eligibility requirements apply
Call 832-824-6355 to make an appointment! If there is no answer, please leave a message and we will call you back within 48 hours. We take walk-in patients, but services and immunizations are limited by staffing, supplies and time.
Se recomienda citas. ¡Llame al 832-824-6355 para hacer una cita! Si no hay respuesta, deje un mensaje y le devolveremos la llamada en 48 horas. Aceptamos pacientes sin cita, pero tenemos limitaciones de tiempo, suministros y personal). No podemos garantizarle que lo atenderán si no tiene una cita.
Please click here to read the Vaccine Information Statements (VISs) to learn about vaccines available to your child.