- Monday - Friday: 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
The Woodlands: 936-321-0808
For over 50 years, the Meyer Center for Developmental Pediatrics has provided medically directed diagnostic services for infants, children and adolescents spanning the full spectrum of developmental-behavioral pediatrics – from intellectual disabilities, autism spectrum disorders, and cerebral palsy to learning disabilities, attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder (ADHD), and developmental coordination disorders. The Meyer Center also provides medically directed developmental evaluations for children at increased risk for developmental-behavioral disorders due to prematurity or other neonatal complications, medical conditions such as congenital heart disease or neurologic disorders, genetic syndromes, or adverse psychosocial experiences.
In addition to evaluating patients referred to the Meyer Center for Developmental Pediatrics, Meyer Center physicians provide services through the Autism Center at Texas Children's Hospital and participate in subspecialty clinics, including:
- Desmond Neonatal Follow-Up Clinic
- Down Syndrome Clinic
- Spina Bifida Program
- Cardiac Developmental Outcomes
- Fragile X Clinic
- Cerebral Palsy Clinic
- SOAR Program (High Risk Neonatal Follow Up clinic) - only available at Texas Children's Hospital The Woodlands
- Tuberous Sclerosis Clinic
Autism Center and Meyer Center Newsletter
Meyer Center for Developmental Pediatrics and Autism Center e-newsletter releases:
- 3/9/2020 - COVID-19 Resources and Guidance
- 3/16/2020 - Behavior Guidance During COVID-19
- 3/23/2020 - Education and Emotional Health
- 4/6/2020 - Supporting Families: Help Us, Help You!
- 4/13/2020 - Empowering Parents: In-Home Therapy Strategies
- 4/20/2020 - Basic Needs Resources
- 4/27/2020 - Living Day to Day in Quarantine
- 5/4/2020 - Teens, Tweens, and Transition Themes
- 5/11/2020 - Special Education at Home
- 6/1/2020 - Moving Forward in the Face of Current Events
- 8/17/2020 - Back to School….During a Pandemic
- 10/15/2020 - Stand Up and Speak Up!
- 1/13/2021 - Welcome 2021!
- 2/26/21 – Family Stories Can Make a Difference
- 3/9/21 – Special Education Alert!
- 5/12/21 – Counseling and Therapy 101