Video visit appointments available 7 days a week from 9:00am to 11:00pm. Learn More
Texas Medical Center
Texas Children's Hospital - Main Campus
6701 Fannin Street
8th Floor, Wallace Tower
Houston, TX 77030
Texas Children's Hospital - West Campus
18200 Katy Freeway
3rd Floor, Suite 340
Houston, TX 77094
Texas Children's Specialty Care Bellaire
6330 West Loop South
Bellaire, TX 77598
Paul F. Austin, MD, FAAP
I believe that our care should strive to be a patient and family centered care that delivers the highest quality and cutting edge of urologic treatments.
Genitourinary reconstruction including hypospadias, neurogenic bladder, disorders of sexual development, exstrophy, vesicoureteral reflux, ureteropelvic junction obstruction, undescended testicles, hernias and hydroceles.
Basic Science Research:
1) Investigation of the molecular mechanisms and pathways governing the renal and bladder response to obstructive uropathy.
2) Molecular therapeutics toward injury response within the urinary tract
3) Biomarkers with obstructive uropathy
1) Clinical trials investigating lower urinary tract function and dysfunction
2) Outcomes from complex genitourinary reconstruction
* Texas Children's Hospital physicians' licenses and credentials are reviewed prior to practicing at any of our facilities. Sections titled From the Doctor, Professional Organizations and Publications were provided by the physician's office and were not verified by Texas Children's Hospital.