- Monday - Friday: 7 a.m. - 7 p.m.
- Saturdays: 9 a.m. - 2 p.m.
Our pediatric hand specialists can treat the most common hand problems, like fingers, deep cuts, carpal tunnel, and scars, to more complex cases like contractures, extra digits, tendon injuries, and other hand traumas.
- Congenital hand abnormalities, including syndactyly, polydactyly amniotic band syndromes
- Traumatic hand injuries, including revascularization and replantation
- Amnoitic band syndrome
- Ganglion cyst
- Compartment syndrome
- Complex injuries involving tendons and nerves (need for tendon/nerve grafts/transfers)
Hand Program at Texas Children’s Hospital