Virtual visit appointments available 7 days a week from 9:00am to 11:00pm. Learn More
Welcome to Travel Medicine provided by Texas Children’s. We know preparing for an international trip can be overwhelming, so our team of experts is here to help you during this process.
The Texas Children’s Travel Medicine clinic offers services to assist children and adults traveling abroad. During the office visit, patients can expect to receive information regarding necessary vaccinations and advice on travel-related concerns.
We understand every travel situation is unique, however, our board certified physicians all have extensive experience in international health. Our goal is to enhance each patients travel experience by providing personalized care specific to the country of visitation.
Before you visit our clinic for your appointment, please review the following information:
- The Travel Medicine Clinic does not accept walk-ins.
- Our travel clinic is self-pay and therefore we do not accept insurance nor the flex spending card.
- Payments can be made in the form of cash, check, or credit card.
- All patients will be counseled by a physician during the appointment.
- In addition to the cost of the vaccines, there is a physician’s fee and a processing fee. (Please contact our office for the most updated price list.)
- Group discounts are available for families and school groups.