Video visit appointments available 7 days a week from 9:00am to 11:00pm. Learn More
- Wallace Tower, Floor 9 - Schedule Appointment: 832-826-2156
- Texas Children's Hospital West Campus, Floor 2 - Schedule Appointment: 832-227-2130
- Texas Children's Hospital The Woodlands (Inpatient & Emergency), Floor 2 - Schedule Appointment: 936-267-5880
Texas Children’s Sleep Center is one of the few accredited centers in the country specializing in children's sleep disorders. Studies show that 37% of children, from kindergarten through 4th grade, suffer from at least one sleep problem.
We evaluate and treat common sleep disorders in children including problems falling asleep or staying asleep, sleepwalking and abnormal movements during sleep.
Less common sleep problems we treat include:
- Other disorders of excessive daytime sleepiness
- Seizures during sleep
- Other medical and neurological problems that affect sleep
Our physician team includes Neurology, Neurophysiology and Pulmonary specialists who use a variety of resources including the sleep laboratory and numerous pediatric specialists to provide multidisciplinary care.
Preparing to stay at Texas Children’s Sleep Center