Virtual visit appointments available 7 days a week from 9:00am to 11:00pm. Learn More
- Main Campus: Clinic (Wallace Tower, Floor 9): 832-826-2156 | Sleep Lab (West Tower, Floor 21): 832-826-2156
- West Campus: Clinic (Texas Children's Hospital West Campus, Floor 2): 832-227-2130 | Sleep Lab, Floor 2: 832-227-0070
- Woodlands: Clinic (Texas Children's Hospital The Woodlands (Inpatient & Emergency), Floor 2): 936-267-5880 | Sleep Lab, Floor 2: 936-267-5880
- Bellaire: 713-839-0164
Texas Children’s Sleep Center is one of the few accredited centers in the country specializing in children's sleep disorders. Studies show that 37% of children, from kindergarten through 4th grade, suffer from at least one sleep problem.
We evaluate and treat common sleep disorders in children including problems falling asleep or staying asleep, sleepwalking and abnormal movements during sleep.
Less common sleep problems we treat include:
- Other disorders of excessive daytime sleepiness
- Seizures during sleep
- Other medical and neurological problems that affect sleep
Our physician team includes Neurology, Neurophysiology and Pulmonary specialists who use a variety of resources including the sleep laboratory and numerous pediatric specialists to provide multidisciplinary care.
Preparing to stay at Texas Children’s Sleep Center