As the largest histiocytosis treatment program in the world, we see approximately 150 new patients and follow more than 1,000 active patients, including patients from five continents.
With the dramatic growth of our program, we have developed and expanded the number of clinical trials of innovative therapies to treat histiocytosis. Subsequently, we have the opportunity to establish clinical and biologic correlations that are not possible anywhere else in the world.
Patients benefit from the combined talents and expertise of some of the top specialists in the world, giving every child or teen patient the best quality of care and treatment options for their histiocytosis.
Incorporating a large multidisciplinary team, we treat children and adults with the following histiocytic disorders:
- Langerhans Cell Histiocytosis (LCH)
- Hemophagocytic Lymphohistiocytosis (HLH)
- Rosai Dorfman Disease (RDD)
- Juvenile Xanthogranuloma (JXG)
- Erdheim Chester Disease (ECD)
- Multifocal Reticulohistiocytosis