Video visit appointments available 7 days a week from 9:00am to 11:00pm. Learn More
Cardiac Developmental Outcomes Program
If you are a patient, please visit the Cardiac Developmental Outcomes Program for more contact, scheduling, and location information.
To refer your patient to the Cardiac Developmental Outcomes Program, please complete the following steps.
To ensure that your patient receives the best possible care, please review the referral guidelines below prior to submitting your referral
Patients should meet one or more of the following criteria:
- Infants who have undergone cardiac surgery / cath procedure during the first 6 months of life
- Infants and children who have a history of ECMO or VAD support who are less than 12 years of age
- Infants and children undergoing heart transplant
- Children with heart disease and developmental/learning/behavioral concerns who are less than 18 years of age
- Complete the fax referral form or submit via Texas Children's Link or call 832-826-1967
- Provide patient with scheduling instructions
Follow your patients’ care
Request access or log in to Texas Children's Link, an online provider portal connection to Texas Children’s electronic medical record. With Texas Children's Link, you are able to place and cancel orders and referrals, access patient medical records, view images, receive updates and notifications, and more.
If you are a referring provider’s office needing referral assistance or a provider needing to speak to an on-call specialist, please contact the Provider Connect team, M-F 8a-5p, excluding holidays:
- Phone: 832-TCH-CARE (832-824-2273)
- Toll-Free: 877-855-4857
- Email: email@example.com