To refer your pediatric patient to Audiology, please complete the following steps.
- Download and complete referral form or submit via EpicCare Link
Note: for patients covered by government-funded payors, an Audiology Referral Order is required for each visit where testing is performed
- Fax form to selected location:
- (Medical Center Campus and TCH at Texas Hearing Institute) 832-825-8940
- (West Campus) 832-825-9289
- (The Woodlands Campus) 936-267-7917
- (Clear Lake Specialty Care) 281-282-1990
- (Cy Fair Specialty Care) 281-477-9898
- (Eagle Spring – Humble – Specialty Care) 281-852-2033
- (Sugar Land Specialty Care) 281-494-7807
- (Bellaire Specialty Care) 832-825-9591
- Provide patient with scheduling instructions
- Review and schedule
After the referral is reviewed, the scheduler will call the patient to make an appointment.
- Follow your patients’ care
Request access or log in to EpicCare Link, an online provider portal connection to Texas Children’s electronic medical record. With EpicCare Link, you are able to place and cancel orders and referrals, access patient medical records, view images, receive updates and notifications, and more.
If you have questions on the referral process for this clinic please call 832-822-3249.