Virtual visit appointments available 7 days a week from 9:00am to 11:00pm. Learn More
Texas Children's Specialty Care Kingwood Glen
Specialty Care: 281-812-0280
Outpatient Therapy: 832-828-4900
Sports Medicine Therapy: 832-828-4990
Address: 19298 W. Lake Houston Parkway, Humble, TX 77346
Specialty Care (Suite 110)
For questions, referrals or to make an appointment, please call 281-812-0280.
This location provides specialized physician and diagnostic care. Services include:
- Allergy and Immunology
- Diagnostic Services (EKG, Cardiac Echosonography, Ultrasound and X-ray)
- Pediatric Surgery
- Sports Medicine
Outpatient Therapy (Suite 220)
To send a referral, please call 832-828-4900 or fax 281-540-0477.
Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation provides physical, occupational and speech therapy assessment and treatment to patients of all ages. Our specialists see patients with a wide variety of diagnoses including:
- Orthopedic injuries
- Musculoskeletal impairments
- Acute or chronic neuromuscular problems
- Genetic disorders
- Developmental delay
- Head injuries
- Spinal cord injuries
- Learning disabilities
- Oral motor and feeding dysfunction
- Sensory integration dysfunction
Sports Medicine Therapy (Suite 240)
To send a referral, please call 832-828-4990 or fax 281-812-5731.
The Sports Medicine Physical Therapy program at Texas Children’s Hospital is designed to meet the needs of the young athlete. From personalized sports physical therapy regimens to rehabilitation following injury and surgery, our experienced physical therapists help young athletes get back into the game quickly and safely.
Our program consists of:
- Individualized evaluation of each athlete along with a customized rehabilitation program.
- Customized treatments to help each child maximize their potential using advanced pediatric rehabilitation techniques, including:
- Motion analysis
- Performance testing
- Manual therapy
- Flexibility training
- Neuromuscular re-training
- Treatment of orthopedic injuries
- Ongoing consultations with the young adult, parents/guardians, families, coaches and physician to help ensure appropriate intervention for the child.
- Functional and performance testing at the end of therapy to determine readiness to play and establish strategies to help the athlete stay healthy.