Video visit appointments available 7 days a week from 9:00am to 11:00pm. Learn More
To refer your patient to Cardiology at Texas Children’s Heart Center, please complete the following steps.
To refer your patient to our Adult Congenital Heart program, please click here.
- Complete the online referral form (or submit via Texas Children's Link) and upload supporting medical records and test results
If you are unable to submit supporting medical records and test results via our online form, please fax your referral order and supporting clinical information to 832-824-7333.
- Provide patient with scheduling instructions
- Follow your patients’ care
Request access or log in to Texas Children's Link, an online provider portal connection to Texas Children’s electronic medical record. With Texas Children's Link, you are able to place and cancel orders and referrals, access patient medical records, view images, receive updates and notifications, and more.
- Houston area: Complete the Echo request form and fax to 832-825-9052.
- Austin area: Fax echocardiogram orders to 737-220-8180
Echocardiogram orders being sent to the Austin location may be submitted on the external, ordering provider’s order form