Empowering Survivor's Healthcare
Using Passport For Care, survivors can securely access:
- Their cancer treatment summary
- Specific follow-up care recommendations developed by the Children’s Oncology Group
- Potential late effects based on treatment
- How to best look for any late effects
- A printable summary and follow up guide for any doctor
- Personalized "Health Links" tailored to their specific diagnosis and cancer plans
Having direct access to their cancer treatment history and follow up care recommendations allows the survivor to share information with their healthcare providers in order to assist with and maintain appropriate follow up care. The site is in English and Spanish and is compatible with smartphones, tablets and computers.
The Passport for Care® was developed by faculty members at Texas Children’s Cancer Center and Baylor College of Medicine for survivors of childhood cancer to empower their healthcare decisions.
Survivor Website User Guides
- Survivor Website Guide (YouTube) — prepared for survivors; describes the Survivor Website, what it can do for the survivor and what it can do for the survivor’s doctor
- Information Flier — one-page description of the Survivor Website
Interested in using Passport For Care?
In order to access the Survivor Website, a survivor’s account must be activated by the clinic in which they are currently being followed. Please contact email@example.com to activate a survivor's account.