One of the largest programs of its kind in the world, the Histiocytosis Program at Texas Children’s Cancer Center treats more than 150 new patients each year and follows more than 700 additional patients.
Patients benefit from the combined talents and expertise of some of the top specialists in the world, giving every child or teen patient the best quality of care and chance of survival for their histiocytosis.
Incorporating a large multidisciplinary team, we treat children and adults with the following histiocytic disorders:
- Langerhans Cell Histiocytosis (LCH)
- Hemophagocytic Lymphohistiocytosis (HLH)
- Rosai Dorfman Disease (RDD)
- Juvenile Xanthogranuloma (JXG)
- Erdheim Chester Disease (ECD)
- Multifocal Reticulohistiocytosis
Ranked #4 in the country by U.S. News & World Report.
We’re proud to be consistently named as a top program in Texas and the entire southwest region. Overall, Texas Children’s Hospital is ranked #4 and is on the Best Children’s Hospital Honor Roll for the ninth straight year.