- Collecting, processing and distributing tumor and non-tumor specimens for protocols
- Processing and storing blood, bone marrow and spinal fluid samples for protocols
- Sample storage services in controlled -80 oC and LN2 freezers for protocols
Biochemical and Cell biology procedures services
- Isolating mononuclear cells from bone marrow and/or blood samples
- Extracting DNA and/or RNA from fresh or frozen samples
Cell culture Services
- Establishing primary cell cultures from tissue samples,
- Developing continuous cell lines from primary cultures, Preliminary characterization of cell cultures (morphology, growth characteristics, specific antigen expression testing etc.)
- Cryopreserving (live cell freezing) cell cultures, cell suspensions
- Complete media, Custom Cell Culture Media Preparation for protocols
Microscopy and Imaging Service
- Image capturing through, normal-, inverted- or fluorescent microscope from stained or unstained samples.
- Photomicrography and image processing for protocols, for publications (composite and multi-image figures) or for presentations.
Dry ice, Liquid Nitrogen (LN2) and CO2 support Service
- RTSS has a reserved, Dry ice, LN2 and CO2 supply for shipping, transporting, or emergency use for customers
“Rent-a-Bench” and Equipment use Service
- RTSS has designated clean bench spaces, work-stations, and equipment for short term, daily or periodic use for protocols
- Packing, handling and shipping biological materials according Class 6.2 Dangerous goods for protocols
Consultation, Advisory and Educational Services
- Scientific assistance provided to principal investigators for planning and development of projects, identifying the needs, and determining how RTSS can support those.
- Writing Standardized Operational Procedures (SOP) for protocols
- Organizing and Presenting Scientific procedures for continuing educational purposes at different levels for specific target audition