To refer your pediatric patient to Pulmonary Medicine, please complete the following steps.
- Abnormal chest x-ray/CT
- Abnormal lung function
- Adolescent smoking/tobacco dependence
- Apnea of prematurity
- Asthma or recurrent wheezing
- Bronchopulmonary dysplasia
- Chest pain
- Chronic or recurrent cough
- Cystic fibrosis
- Other lung diseases
- Pneumonia or recurrent respiratory infections
- Sleep apnea - hypoventilation
After the referral is reviewed, a representative will call the patient to make an appointment.
If you have questions, please call this clinic directly at 832-822-3300.