At your convenience, you can quickly and easily schedule an appointment online through MyChart.
Currently, Texas Children's allows you to directly schedule appointments through MyChart for the following areas:
- Texas Children's Pediatrics - sick and well-child visits
- Allergy and Immunology
- Adolescent Medicine
- Baylor OB/GYN
- Infectious Disease
- Pediatric Gynecology
- Pediatric Surgery
- Physical Medicine and Rehab
- Plastic Surgery
- Sports Medicine
Look for other departments to offer direct scheduling in the coming months.
How to Schedule an Appointment in MyChart
- From the patient's account, select Visits then click "Schedule an Appointment."
- Click "Specialty Visit."
- Follow the prompts and instructions.
- Appointment options will be provided. Select desired appointment.
- Review details and enter comments. Note: Comments are required.
- Click "Make Appointment."
- Finally, you can confirm the appointment and complete any pre-appointment questionnaires or details.
How to Cancel an Appointment in MyChart
- Select "Visits" from the tab options, and click "Cancel Appts."
- Choose the appointment you want to cancel, and click "Continue."
- Complete information, and click "Confirm Cancellation."
Please note: Appointments that are within the hour of the scheduled visit time are unable to be canceled online. This type of appointment is identified with an * and must be canceled by calling the clinic directly.
Please contact the Customer Care Contact Center at 832-824-2778 if you have any questions about your appointments.