Virtual visit appointments available 7 days a week from 9:00am to 11:00pm. Learn More
Know the Cost of Your Healthcare
Receive your personalized cost of care estimate
Texas Children's Hospital began efforts to improve price transparency several years ago to ensure a positive patient experience by providing patient estimates prior to scheduled services. We are committed to transparency and want to educate you, our patient families, regarding your financial obligations.
The pricing estimator below will allow you to calculate your out-of-pocket costs for upcoming procedures and get an accurate cost estimate for your procedure. This pricing estimator is the most accurate cost estimate we can provide and is personalized based on your health insurance plan.
Select your procedure, location and even compare pricing for multiple services. It's important to know you should reach out to your health insurance provider or visit their website as they can provide you with the best estimate for your health care needs.
- Your actual out-of-pocket costs, including any copays or deductible amounts, will vary for each person depending on the health insurance policy you selected and if and/or how it covers the treatment you are seeking.
- We cannot provide an estimate if you are uninsured or seeking a non-covered service. You may qualify for financial assistance or other types of discounts or accommodations. Please contact our customer service team (832-824-2004) and/or consult this webpage to learn more.
Please have your insurance information ready before you begin. If you would like to talk with someone about your estimate, please call 832-824-2004.
Charges alone do not tell the whole story and should not be the sole basis in your decision making. Physician experience, research conducted and a hospital's quality and outcomes should also play a role in your decision.
Texas Children's is a full-service, freestanding pediatric and women's hospital with the complete complement of services needed to care for children and women in an environment built and designed to specifically meet their needs. For decades we’ve helped children born with congenital conditions live longer, healthier lives by revolutionizing the way they are diagnosed and cared for. Today, there are more adults living with congenital conditions and they need the same level of specialized care that they received during childhood. No one is better equipped to offer that care. We provide specially designed programs just for adults, staffed with experts in congenital conditions who continue to blaze new trails in the field every day.
While many other hospitals provide care to children and women, the breadth and depth of services available at our hospital, coupled with our proven outcomes, is not comparable to the vast majority of hospitals and systems. The unique health care services provided at Texas Children's are patient-centered to meet the health care needs of each individual patient.
Texas Children's offers innovative services in state-of-the-art facilities, provided by internationally-renowned physician subspecialists. Our organization's mission is to create a healthier future for children and women throughout our global community by leading in patient care, education and research and we provide excellent patient outcomes for those we serve.
Texas Children's is proud to consistently be recognized as a leader in pediatric care with U.S. News & World Report recognizing us as one of the best children’s hospitals in the Nation and #1 in Texas.
Learn More about U.S. News Ranking
Learn more about the care and services offered at Texas Children's Hospital:
Texas Children's Hospital Blog:
- This is cancer: how 9 year old Kaylee overcame ovarian cancer
- Michela's story: Brain cancer survivor to valedictorian
Texas Children's Hospital Videos
- Juliana Graves meets donor heart family
- We're Here for You: Yesterday, Today and Always
- Convenient, compassionate care - drive through prenatal clinic
- Adult Congenital Heart Disease (ACHD) Program: Rusty’s Story
List of Texas Children’s Standard Charges
Texas Children’s Hospital is required by Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) to provide a complete list of standard charges.
Texas Children’s Hospital is a full-service, free-standing pediatric hospital with the complete compliment of services needed to care for children in an environment built and designed to specifically meet their needs.
While many other hospitals provide care to children, the breadth and depth of services available at Texas Children’s, coupled with our proven outcomes, is not comparable to the vast majority of hospitals and systems. Hospital rates are evaluated by reviewing each charge versus our market peers for general services and our pediatric peers for specialized services.
Please note that the hospital charges will not help you to determine your out of pocket costs, because the contracted allowable and benefits have not been applied. To understand your out of pocket cost, use our estimate tool.
To download a full list of our standard charges, click the location.
- Click here for Texas Children’s; 6624 Fannin St., Houston, TX 77030
- Click here for Texas Children’s Hospital The Woodlands; 17600 Interstate 45 South, The Woodlands, TX, 77384
- Click here for Texas Children’s Hospital West Campus; 18200 Katy Freeway, Houston, TX, 77094