MyChart allows you to:
- Request, confirm and cancel appointments
- Schedule Texas Children’s Pediatrics appointments online
(Texas Children's Hospital online appointments coming soon)
- Access details for upcoming appointments, including driving directions and contact information
Communicate with Your Health Care Team
- Email non-urgent medical questions and clinical photos to your provider
- Request prescription renewals online
- Conveniently complete medical questionnaires prior to appointments
- Pay your bill
- Create payment plans
- Update insurance and demographics information
Easily Access Information
- Review appointment history, chronic illnesses, medical and surgical history, allergies, medications and visit and admissions summaries
- View and print test results, immunization records, and growth charts
- Request and receive information releases of patient medical records
Already have an account?
Download the App
MyChart is also available as an app for most smartphones. Download and run the application on your device and then select Texas Children's Hospital as your provider.
Activate Your Account
If you already have an activation code, enter it on this page to activate your MyChart account.
If you have not yet enrolled in MyChart, signing up is simple:
Ask the staff at your clinic’s reception desk for an activation form to complete, and return it when you are finished. You can also download and fill out the activation form at home and bring it to your clinic office at Texas Children's.
Please note that this form must be completed for children up to 18 years old. You will receive an email with your access code and instructions within two weeks of receipt of this form.
If you are a patient 18 years or older, please request a MyChart access code here.
For more information or help with your account activation, please call:
Monday to Friday, 8 am - 5 pm
or email us at email@example.com
If you have any questions about your financial account or billing, please contact us at the number printed on your statement, or call:
Texas Children's Hospital
Texas Children's Physicians Service Organization
Texas Children's Pavilion for Women
832-824-2999 / Toll Free 888-263-6360
Texas Children's Pediatrics
Texas Children's Urgent Care
Texas Children's Health Plan - The Center for Children and Women
Urgent medical needs: This service is not for urgent medical needs. If you or your child needs urgent medical attention, please 911.
MyChart® Epic Systems Corporation