Texas Children’s Virtual Town Hall
COVID-19 and the Pediatric Population
August 5, 2020 • 12:30 - 1:30 p.m.
The Texas Children’s Virtual Town Hall provides a forum for connecting community providers with pediatric specialists. Please join our panel of experts as they present COVID-19 and the Pediatric Population. Attendees will receive information on:
- The prevalence of COVID-19 in children
- COVID-19 triage and testing
- Multisystem Inflammatory Syndrome in Children
- Service and safety operations in a COVID world
- Virtual visits and the future of medicine
Dr. Larry H. Hollier
Dr. James Versalovic
Dr. Lara S. Shekerdemian
Chief, Critical Care
Dr. Robert H. Ball
Maternal Fetal Medicine
All providers and staff members are invited to attend. Once you register, you will receive a confirmation email with additional information.