If you are a patient, please visit Pulmonary Medicine for more contact, scheduling, and location information.
- Review guidelines
To ensure that your patient receives the best possible care, please review the referral guidelines below and submit the requested information with the online referral form.
- Abnormal chest x-ray/CT
- Abnormal lung function
- Adolescent smoking/tobacco dependence
- Apnea of prematurity
- Asthma or recurrent wheezing
- Bronchopulmonary dysplasia
- Chest pain
- Chronic or recurrent cough
- Cystic fibrosis
- Other lung diseases
- Pneumonia or recurrent respiratory infections
- Sleep apnea - hypoventilation
- Complete the online referral form or submit via EpicCare Link
- Provide patient with scheduling instructions
- Follow your patients’ care
Request access or log in to EpicCare Link, an online provider portal connection to Texas Children’s electronic medical record. With EpicCare Link, you are able to place and cancel orders and referrals, access patient medical records, view images, receive updates and notifications, and more.