To refer your patient to Cardiology at Texas Children’s Heart Center, please complete the following steps.
To refer your patient to our Adult Congenital Heart program, please click here.
- Complete the online referral form (or submit via EpicCare Link) and upload supporting medical records and test results
If you are unable to submit supporting medical records and test results via our online form, please fax your referral order and supporting clinical information to 832-824-7333.
- Provide patient with scheduling instructions
- Follow your patients’ care
Request access or log in to EpicCare Link, an online provider portal connection to Texas Children’s electronic medical record. With EpicCare Link, you are able to place and cancel orders and referrals, access patient medical records, view images, receive updates and notifications, and more.
- For Echocardiogram requests, complete the Echo request form.
- Fax form (Echocardiogram Requests Only) - 832-825-9052