To refer your patient to the Fetal Center, please complete the following steps.
- Complete the online referral form or download and complete the paper referral form or submit via EpicCare Link
- By Phone: Our phones are answered 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. 832-822-2229 or toll-free 877-338-2579.
- By Email: email@example.com (For urgent matters, contact us by phone)
- By Fax: Fax a referral form, along with all necessary medical records, to 832-824-7333.
- Follow your patients’ care
Request access or log in to EpicCare Link, an online provider portal connection to Texas Children’s electronic medical record. With EpicCare Link, you are able to place and cancel orders and referrals, access patient medical records, view images, receive updates and notifications, and more.
Texas Children's Fetal Center physicians have developed a series of medical algorithms to offer guidance for health care professionals in the diagnosis and treatment of several fetal conditions. Please call toll-free 1-877-FetalRx (338-2579) if you would like to discuss a specific case or diagnosis with a physician from Texas Children’s Fetal Center.
Click on the following links to download PDFs of our fetal algorithms.
- Cardiac Intervention
- Congenital Diaphragmatic Hernia (CDH) 1
- Congenital Diaphragmatic Hernia 2
- Cleft Lip/Palate
- Fetal Teratoma
- Lung Lesion
- Lower Urinary Tract Obstruction (LUTO)
- Fetal Myelomeningocele Neural Tube Defect
- Platelet Alloimmunization 1
- Platelet Alloimmunization 2
- Skeletal Dysplasia
- Spina Bifida - Standard Treatment
- Twin-Twin Transfusion Syndrome (TTTS)
- Twin-Twin Transfusion Syndrome Follow-up