Where Our Fellows Are Today
Graduates from our fellowship program have gone on to pursue successful careers in academic and clinical medicine at top-ranked pediatric hospitals and research institutions throughout the nation, including:
- Baylor College of Medicine / Texas Children’s Hospital
- Boston Children's / Dana-Farber Cancer Institute
- Children's Hospital of Los Angeles
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia (CHOP)
- Duke University Medical Center
- Johns Hopkins University / Sidney Kimmel Comprehensive Cancer Center
- National Institutes of Health
- Seattle Children's Hospital
- St. Jude Children's Hospital
- University of California, San Francisco
- and many more
The link below provides information on our Pediatric Hematology/Oncology Fellows from 2011 to 2020, including their fellowship dates, research project, research mentor, residency program, current position and current employer. The information on current positions and current employers was updated at the time this spreadsheet was posted online. We hope this will provide you with a snapshot of the academic and career path of our fellows.
Questions? Contact Us
If you have questions, feel free to contact Carrie Will, the fellowship coordinator, at 832-822-4207, firstname.lastname@example.org, or the fellowship director, Dr. YoungNa Lee-Kim, at email@example.com.