Texas Children’s Cancer and Hematology Center and Baylor College of Medicine, Department of Pediatrics, Section of Hematology/Oncology offers a variety of specialized and accredited fourth year fellowship programs.
All programs begin annually on July 8th. The application (including all letters of reference and supporting documents) deadline is September 30th.
- American Board of Pediatrics certified or eligible
- Have successfully completed an ACGME-accredited fellowship in pediatric hematology-oncology or equivalent training
Foreign medical graduates and visa holders
- At this time, we are only able to accept J-1 training visas, but not those with H1B visas.
Application Submission and Review Dates
- Open Application: July 1 - September 30
- Application Review: October 1 – December 31
- Application Decision: By January 31
- Program Start Date: July 8
To complete your application, you will need:
- Curriculum Vitae
- Personal Statement
- Three references – names, titles and email addresses.
Your references should address their letters to the Fellowship Program Director, YoungNa Lee-Kim, MD, MEd (email@example.com), 6701 Fannin Street, Suite D.1510.1 Houston, TX 77030 TXCHEducation@texaschildrens.or