Texas Children’s Cancer and Hematology Center and Baylor College of Medicine, Department of Pediatrics, Section of Hematology/Oncology offers a variety of specialized and accredited fourth year fellowship programs.
All programs begin annually on July 1st. The application (including all letters of reference and supporting documents) deadline is December 31st.
- American Board of Pediatrics certified or eligible
- Have successfully completed an ACGME-accredited fellowship in pediatric hematology-oncology or equivalent training
Foreign medical graduates and visa holders
- At this time, we are only able to accept J-1 training visas, but not those with H1B visas.
Application Submission and Review Dates
- Open Application: September 1 – December 31
- Application Review: January 1 – January 30
- Application Decision: February 1 – February 28
- Program Start Date: July 1
To complete your application, you will need:
- Curriculum Vitae
- Personal Statement
- Three references – names, titles and email addresses.
Your references should address their letters to the Fellowship Program Director (please see below), 1102 Bates Street, Suite 1570 Houston, TX 77030 TXCHEducation@texaschildrens.org
- Murali Chintagumpala, MD, Director, Pediatric Solid Tumor Fellowship Program
- Murali Chintagumpala MD, Director, Pediatric Neuro-Oncology Fellowship Program
- ZoAnn Dreyer, MD, Director, Pediatric Long Term Survivor Fellowship Program
- Robert Krance, MD, Director, Pediatric Stem Cell Transplantation Fellowship Program
- Kenneth McClain, MD, Director, Pediatric Lymphoma/Histiocytosis Fellowship Program
- C. Philip Steuber, MD, Director, Pediatric Leukemia Fellowship Program
- Rayne Rouce MD, Andras Heczey MD, Directors, Pediatric Immunotherapy Fellowship Program