Virtual visit appointments available 7 days a week from 9:00am to 11:00pm. Learn More
The Texas Children's Hospital Administrative Fellowship is a 12 month paid position designed to develop future leaders in healthcare administration. Our renowned program provides early careerists with expose to executive leadership, high-level decision-making and opportunities to lead individual projects, at the nation's largest children's hospital. An unparalleled networking opportunity, many of Texas Children's current leaders got their start in this program.
- Fellows will spend time shadowing and working closely with key leaders.
- Fellows will work on strategic projects that further the organization's mission and goals.
- Fellows will report through the Corporate Governance Team and the office of the President and CEO, Mark A. Wallace.
Application materials must be submitted as a single PDF
- Completed Application Form on texaschildrenspeople.org
- Upload all required documents to the link below your resume labeled “upload additional documents”
- Incomplete applications will not be considered
- Current Resume
- Official Graduate School Transcript
- 2 Letters of Recommendation
- Encouraged to include 1 professional and 1 academic
- Letters of recommendation may be addressed to the Texas Children’s Hospital Administrative Fellowship Selection Committee
- 1-Page single-spaced Personal Statement that addresses your goals in pursuing a fellowship and a career at Texas Children’s Hospital