Video visit appointments available 7 days a week from 9:00am to 11:00pm. Learn More
About the Fellowship
The 12-month Texas Children’s Hospital Administrative Fellowship is designed to develop future healthcare leaders. This comprehensive program provides early careerists with exposure to executive leadership in the nation’s largest children’s hospital.
During the fellowship, individuals will learn about the range of services and programs offered at Texas Children’s. Individuals will cultivate leadership skills by pursuing areas of interest based on personal and professional goals, as well as contribute to organizational priorities. The Texas Children’s Administrative Fellowship Program offers an unparalleled opportunity to learn and grow as health care professionals.
Download Fellowship Quick Reference Sheet
Application materials must be submitted as a single PDF
- Completed Application Form on texaschildrenspeople.org
- Upload all required documents to the link below your resume labeled “upload additional documents”
- Incomplete applications will not be considered
- Current Resume
- Official Graduate School Transcript
- 2 Letters of Recommendation
- Encouraged to include 1 professional and 1 academic
- Letters of recommendation may be addressed to the Texas Children’s Hospital Administrative Fellowship Selection Committee
- 1-Page single-spaced Personal Statement that addresses your goals in pursuing a fellowship and a career at Texas Children’s Hospital