Nursing and allied health distance education and CNE/CEU offerings
Texas Children's Center for TeleHealth invites you to attend another in a timely informative series of nursing and allied health distance education and CNE/CEU programs.
Register by phone calling the TeleHealth Hotline at 832-824-1127, or toll free at 800-TCH-TELE.
Registration fee is $10. There is no registration fee for Texas Children's employees. Program begins at 4:30 pm.
Past presentations are available online. CNE's and CEU's will not be awarded for review of past presentations.
Delivery and Locations
The continuing education courses will use telehealth technology to deliver real-time interactive instruction from Texas Children's TeleHealth Studio in Abercrombie B130 to participants at the following locations:
Texas Children's Hospital main campus
- Wallace Tower, 10th Floor, D.1000.35
- Nabisco Building (2450 Holcombe Blvd. Houston, TX 77021), Texas Children's Health Plan, Oreo Cookie Room
Texas Children's Hospital West Campus
- I-10 and Barker Cypress
18200 Katy Freeway
2nd Floor Classroom #WC.0215.56
Houston, TX 77094
More about the West Campus
Texas Children's Health Centers
Texas Children's Pediatric Associates
- Region XIV Education Service Center - 1850 Highway 351
- Region XIII Education Service Center - 5701 Springdale Road
- Region V Education Service Center - 2295 Delaware Street
- Humble Independent School District
Instructional Support Center - 4810 Magnolia Cove, Room 2009
- Region VI Education Service Center
Bluebonnet A - ESC6 Professional Development Center
- Region XVIII Education Service Center - 2811 LaForce Boulevard
San Angelo, TX
- Region XV Education Service Center - 612 S. Irene
Continuing education credits
1.0 contact hours available to nurses.
Texas Children's Hospital is an approved provider of continuing nursing education by the Texas Nurses Association, an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center's Commission on Accreditation.