Texas Children's Virtual Education Series
Spotlight on: ADHD
Tuesday, October 19th, 2021 • 12:30 - 1:30 p.m.
The Texas Children’s Virtual Educational Series provides a forum for educating and connecting community providers with pediatric specialists. Please join our panel of psychology and psychiatry experts as they present on a variety of informative topics.
The agenda for this event is as follows:
- 12:30 – 12:35: Welcome and Introduction, Physician Liaison
- 12:35 – 1:00: ADHD Assessment and Behavioral Interventions, Dr. Marni Axelrad
- 1:00-1:25: Medical Management of ADHD, Dr. Dana Bradley and Dr. Lauren Havel
- 1:25 – 1:30: Q&A
- Dr. Marni Axelrad
- Board Certified in Clinical Child and Adolescent Psychology
- Clinic Chief, Psychology Service, Clinical Program Director, Pediatric and Child Clinical Psychology, Psychology Service, Texas Children’s Hospital
- Professor, Department of Pediatrics, Baylor College of Medicine
- Dr. Lauren Havel
- Medical Director, Baylor College of Medicine CPAN
- Dr. Dana Bradley
- Medical Director, Texas Children's Hospital Psychiatry
All providers and staff members are invited to attend. Once you register, you will receive a confirmation email with additional information.