Texas Children's Virtual Education Series
Primary Care Considerations in Caring for Children with Spastic Gait Issues
Wednesday, December 1st, 2021 • 12:30 - 1:30 p.m.
Please join us for a virtual education event focusing on Primary Care Considerations in Caring for Children with Gait Spastic Issues. During the lecture, speakers will discuss:
- Gait Analysis Basics - Dr. Shilt & Dr. Schwabe
- Spasticity Interventions from Gait Lab - Dr. Schwabe
- Orthopedic Surgery Recommendations - Dr. Shilt
- Postop PT Following SEML’s - Colleen Murphy DPT
- Dr. Jeffrey Shilt
- Dr. Aloysia Schwabe
- Colleen Murphy, DPT
All providers and staff members are invited to attend. Once you register, you will receive a confirmation email with additional information.
- Please contact Roberta Orris if you have any questions.
- P: 832-824-7790 firstname.lastname@example.org