Texas Children's Virtual Education Series
COVID-19 Update: The Delta Variant and Implications for Children
Wednesday, September 29th 12:30 – 1:30 PM
Join our panel of Infectious Disease specialists as they present an update on the COVID-19 Delta variant, infection control procedures and the special isolation unit at Texas Children's Hospital.
- Dr. Ankhi Dutta - Infectious Disease Specialist
- Dr. Amy Arrington - Section Chief, Global Biologic Preparedness; Medical Director, Pediatric Special Isolation Unit
- Dr. Lucila Marquez - Assistant Director of Infection Control
All providers and staff members are invited to attend. Once you register, you will receive a confirmation email with additional information.
- Please contact Roberta Orris if you have any questions.
- P: 832-824-7790 email@example.com