Advances in Pediatric Surgical Oncology for Oncologists and Pediatricians
There is never a one-size-fits-all approach to treating cancer – particularly when treating cancer in children – but almost all children with cancer will undergo surgery as a part of their care. Learn what you need to know to help your pediatric patients and their families make the best surgical decisions throughout their cancer diagnosis and treatment.
The conference is canceled for October 20. We will have an online version of the conference available for CME credit in the coming months.
- Adult Cancers in Children
- Surgical Treatment of Osteosarcoma
- The Pediatric Surgical Oncology Laboratory – Personalized Medicine for Children with Cancer
- Management of Testicular Cancer in Adolescents
- Staging & Management of Ovarian Tumors in Children
- Complex Reconstruction after Oncologic Surgery
- Advances in the Treatment of Brain Tumors in Children
- Fertility Preservation in Children Undergoing Cancer Treatment
- The Multidisciplinary Approach to Pediatric Head & Neck Cancer
This program is designed to meet the educational needs of community oncologists and providers who treat pediatric cancer patients.