Join us for our monthly virtual educational series
Spotlight on Otolaryngology
Tuesday, December 8, 2020 | 12:30 - 1:30
Click here for more information
24th Annual Society of Pediatric Liver Transplantation 2019 Annual Conference
Jointly Provided by Texas Children’s Hospital, Society of Pediatric Liver Transplantation (SPLIT) and Baylor College of Medicine
Early registration is recommended as space is limited!
About the Conference
This conference is designed for health care professionals involved in the care of pediatric liver transplant patients. The two-day event will consist of speaker presentations, panel discussions, case presentations, and poster presentations.
- Unique Transplant Considerations
- A Village Approach to Liver Intensive Care
- Surgical & Interventional Considerations
- The Many Faces of Rejection
Program Agenda - Click here
There will be a complimentary welcome reception on Thursday, October 24, 2019 following the conference at the Hilton Americas-Houston from 6:00-7:30 p.m.
Business casual- Please be prepared and dress appropriately in the event that the conference rooms are a lower temperature than you prefer.
Please email Melissa Nugent at email@example.com with conference related questions or concerns.
Abstract & Case Study Submission Information
Travel grants for Physicians and Coordinators have been awarded and are now closed for the 2019 annual meeting.
Abstract submissions for case study podium presentations and poster presentations are now closed for the 2019 annual meeting.
Continuing Medical Education (CME):
Texas Children’s Hospital (TCH) is accredited by the Texas Medical Association to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Texas Children's Hospital designates this live educational activity for a maximum of 10.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with their participation in the activity.
Commercial Support Acknowledgement: This CME activity is supported by educational grants. A complete list of supporters will be provided at the activity.
Continuing Nursing Education (CNE):
Texas Children's Hospital is an approved provider with commendation of nursing continuing professional development by the Texas Nurses Association - Approver, an accredited approver with distinction, by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
This nursing continuing professional development activity awards up to 10.75 contact hours.
This continuing professional development activity has been joint provided with Texas Children’s Hospital and the Society of Pediatric Liver Transplantation.
There are two Houston airports options:
- HOU- William P. Hobby Airport is 10 miles from the hotel (approx. 20 minute drive).
- IAH- George Bush Intercontinental Airport is 20 miles from the hotel (approx. 30 minute drive).
- Transportation options to the hotel: Uber, Lyft, Taxi from the airport.
1600 Lamar St
Houston, TX 77010
Hilton Americas-Houston is a contemporary, state of the art 24 story convention hotel with 1,200 guest rooms and 92,000 square feet of meeting space, a FedEx office Print & Ship Center, full service restaurants, including Pappasito's Cantina, an indoor pool, and a spa & health club. It is directly connected to the George R. Brown Convention Center and is within walking distance of many restaurant options, sports arenas, Discovery green, and nightlife.
WiFi / Internet
Wireless Internet will be available in the meeting conference rooms.
Conference registrants wishing to cancel their registration must notify Melissa Nugent of your cancellation via email at firstname.lastname@example.org by 11:59 p.m. (CST) on 10/16/2019. If you cancel your registration on or before October 16, 2019, you will receive a refund for your conference registration fee, less a $25 administrative fee.
Conference registrants canceling their registration on or after October 17, 2019 will be ineligible for refund of the conference registration fee due to administrative and planning fees.
Cancellation of hotel rooms must be handled directly with the hotel.
- Alexion Pharmaceuticals
- CareDx Transplant Management, Inc.
- Plexision, Inc.
- Retrophin, Inc.
- Atara Biotherapeutics
A special thank you to our 2019 Exhibitors!
2019 Center Support Sponsors
- AdventHealth for Children – Orlando
- Ann & Robert H. Lurie Children’s Hospital Chicago
- Children's Healthcare of Atlanta
- Children’s Hospital Colorado
- Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia
- Children’s Hospital of Pittsburgh - UPMC
- Children's Medical Center – Dallas
- Cincinnati Children’s Hospital
- Columbia University Vagelos College of Physicians
- Medical College Wisconsin
- Nemours / A.I. DuPont Hospital for Children
- Primary Children’s Hospital
- Seattle Children’s Hospital St. Louis Children’s Hospital
- The Children’s Hospital of Pittsburgh
- The Hospital for Sick Children - Toronto
- University of Michigan Health System
A special thank you to our sponsors!