Fundamentals of Pediatric Cardiovascular CT and MR Imaging
Join us for the Pediatric Cardiac Imaging Course as radiology and cardiology experts walk participants through clinical indications, patient preparation, and fundamentals of MR and CT imaging techniques, to optimization of these techniques to address specific clinical questions in congenital heart diseases.
- Saturday, February 17, 2018
- Texas Children’s Hospital Pavilion for Women (6651 Main St., Houston, TX 77030)
- Parking: Garage 21 (under Pavilion for Women)
- 4th Floor Conference Area
- January 31, 2018
- George Bisset, MD
- Dan Penny, MD, PhD
- Premal Trivedi, MD
- Raja Muthupillai, PhD
- Amol Pednekar, PhD
- Shaine Morris, MD
- Peter Ermis, MD
- Carlos Mery, MD
- Mercedes Pereyra, RT, MBA
- Siddharth Jadhav, MD
- Silvana Molossi, MD
- $200 – faculty
- $100 – students, fellows and technologists
These lectures and discussion courses are intended for Radiologists, Cardiologists, Fellows, Residents and Technologists interested in Pediatric Cardiac CT and MR Imaging who wish to develop their knowledge of the principles, and practical applications of Pediatric Cardiac CT and MR Imaging.
Texas Children’s Hospital is accredited by Texas Medical Association to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Texas Children’s Hospital designates this live activity for a maximum of 8 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)TM. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- Clinical Indications for Pediatric Cardiac CT and MR
- Sedation versus Radiation debate in Cardiac Imaging
- Basics of Pediatric Cardiac Imaging
- Patient Preparation/Sedation/ECG, etc.
- Physiology synchronization: Triggering, Gating
- Techniques of Cardiac CT and MR Imaging
- Bright and Black Blood Imaging
- Vascular Imaging: CT and MR Angiography, MR Flow Quantification
- Myocardial Perfusion and Viability
- Cardiovascular Diseases and Malformations
- Congenital Heart Disease
- Congenital Airway abnormalities
- Houston Marriott Medical Center/Museum District
6580 Fannin St., Houston, TX 77030 (Driveway Entrance on 1730 Dryden Rd)
Please call 800-228-9290 on or before Thursday, January 18, 2018. We have a limited room block for $105 (first come, first served).
- Sherri Musslewhite