Scheduling an Appointment
- To get started on your travel appointment, you may either download the Travel Medicine forms or call (832) 822-1038 to have the forms emailed to you.
- Please complete all necessary forms and save a personal copy for your own records.
- Once the forms are completed, you may email them to email@example.com or fax them to (832) 825-1281. After all the documents have been received by our office, you will be contacted to make your appointment.
- To meet your travel needs, we ask that you make your appointment at least one month prior to your departure, as some vaccines require multiple doses.
- On the day of your appointment, please arrive 15 minutes prior to your appointment and bring a copy of each patient’s immunization record so that our staff can assist you as best as possible.
- Please remember, our clinic does not accept insurance nor the flex spending card and therefore all services are self-pay. Payments can be made in the form of cash, check, or credit card.
- If you have any questions before your appointment, please don’t hesitate to contact our office.
Forms to be completed: