Virtual visit appointments available 7 days a week from 9:00am to 11:00pm. Learn More
- Safety in Seconds: Open Water Safety (How to fit a life jacket)
- Safety in Seconds: Open Water Safety (Going to the Pool?)
- Orange You Glad You Wore A Life Jacket
All SPLASH events have been postponed due to COVID-19. Please check back for updates each routinely.
- SPLASH Swim Lessons
- CPR Event - February 2020
- On February 22, 2020, the SPLASH water safety program hosted the first ever community CPR event at Texas Children's Hospital The Woodlands. We successfully certified 35 caregivers in CPR and provided them with basic water safety education for their families. CPR is one layer of protection in water safety. We recognize that knowing how to appropriately respond in the event of a drowning incident will help save lives and lead to more positive outcomes for children.
- SPLASH Day Event - Water Safety for Kids; Thursday, June 20, 2019 1-4 pm
- SPLASH Day; Wednesday, July 31, 2019 10 am - 1pm