The Department of Radiology provides a full range of imaging services and image guided procedures for newborns, infants, children, teenagers, young adults and pregnant women at Texas Children's Hospital – Medical Center Campus in Houston. Many of our services are also available at our community hospital locations including Texas Children’s West Campus in Katy, Texas Children’s Hospital The Woodlands, and our satellite Specialty Care and Urgent Care Centers. This gives you the convenience of staying in a community suitable for you.
At all Texas Children’s Hospital locations you will have:
- Nationally recognized board-certified radiologists and pediatric radiologists
- Technologists trained in every aspect of adult and pediatric diagnostics
- Patient and family centered precision imaging
- Most up-to date, high-end imaging equipment which guarantees highest level of quality and safety
- Intense collaboration between radiologists and treating physicians to guarantee best imaging options
- Imaging protocols to assure the lowest radiation dose possible, without compromising diagnostic accuracy