Video visit appointments available 7 days a week from 9:00am to 11:00pm. Learn More
Texas Children's Hospital is affiliated with eleven NICUs in the community to bring the excellence of our neonatologists to outlying areas of the Greater Houston Area. Texas Children’s promotes the same quality and care standards followed at our NICU at these locations.
If a child born in one of these community hospitals needs care offered only in a Level IV NICU, that baby is transferred immediately to the Texas Children’s Level IV Neonatal Intensive Care Unit.
When a baby is ready, the family can request transfer back to their community hospital and maintain the continuity of care so vital to helping newborns thrive.
Texas Children’s is proud to work with these hospitals to provide high-quality care to newborns:
- Houston Methodist Hospital
- Houston Methodist Willowbrook
- Houston Methodist West
- Houston Methodist San Jacinto
- Houston Methodist St. John
- Houston Methodist Sugar Land
- Houston Methodist The Woodlands
- CHI St. Luke’s Health - The Woodlands Hospital (including a Maternal-Fetal Medicine program)
- CHI St. Luke's Health - The Vintage Hospital
- CHI St. Luke's Health - The Sugar Land Hospital
- CHI St. Joseph - Bryan