For more information about the mobile clinics or Texas Vaccines for Children eligibility or to schedule an event, contact our clinic manager Janie Alvarado by email email@example.com or by phone at 832-372-9871 or 832-824-6788.
The mission of Texas Children's Mobile Clinic Program is to provide comprehensive health care and preventive education to underserved children in the Houston area.
Our goals are to:
- Educate families about health insurance options
- Explain to families the advantages of establishing a permanent medical home for their children
- Increase immunization rates in target areas
- Reduce inappropriate ER use by increasing access to health care in target areas
- Promote health education and healthy living in the communities served
- Provide a learning opportunity for Baylor College of Medicine medical students and residents with a focus on barriers in caring for underserved children and the importance of reducing health care disparities
If you are an employee of Texas Children's Hospital, Texas Children's Pediatrics or Baylor College of Medicine and would like to volunteer to administer vaccines or perform administrative duties for a mobile clinic event, please e-mail Janie Alvarado.
If you are not an employee but would like to volunteer with the Texas Children's Hospital mobile clinics, please contact Texas Children's Hospital Volunteer Services at 832-824-2257.
To make a gift
To make a gift to the Texas Children's Mobile Clinic Program, click here or call 832-826-6806.