How To Become a Patient: Women's Services
Please note that every international patient must contact our department, and the following steps are required to initiate the process:
1. Prepare the following information:
- Complete the PFW New Patient Form (.pdf)
- Complete the PFW Questionnaire (only if pregnant) – Please be advised that our physicians do not accept new obstetric patients past 30 weeks of pregnancy.
- Copy of the patient’s passport and visa
- If you have insurance, a copy of your insurance card (both sides)
- Medical Records (in English): treatment summary to date including drug names, dates, and dosages, pertinent lab results and pertinent radiology reports. If you have any images (ultrasound, x-ray, MRI, CT scans, etc.) as part of the clinical file, please let us know so we can provide you with access to upload them.
Please be aware that additional medical information may be requested upon contact with our team.
2. Send this information to email@example.com
3. A member of our team will reply to your request and ask for additional information if necessary. Once we have everything we need to proceed, a dedicated International Patient Services Coordinator will be assigned to your request and contact you for next steps.
4. Your information will be reviewed by the relevant physician specialist(s), and a medical recommendation will be provided.
5. Paying for healthcare services:
- If you have insurance: your healthcare benefits will be verified by our International Financial Counselor based upon the medical services recommended.
- If you are self-pay: an estimate will be provided based upon the medical services recommended. This amount is required for deposit prior to appointments being scheduled.
6. Your International Patient Services Coordinator will work with you to schedule appointments or services based on clinic availability and your schedule.